The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A health issue with my daughter has caused the need to trade/sell my 2008 PowerStroke, along with my camper (It already sold) and fishing boat. I custom ordered this truck and took delivery in June. It now has 10,000 miles on it and is still in like new condition. It is Oxford White with Camel leather interior.

There aren't many shortbed duallys around, so it is really an eye-catcher. Equipment includes the Lariat Package, 6.4 Powerstroke, Torqshift automatic, All terrain OWL tires, Polished aluminum wheels, 3.73 Ratio axle, Chrome tube steps, Electronic shift on the fly, Engine block heater, Camper package, Powerscope trailer tow mirrors, Heated mirrors, 6 Disc audiophile radio system, Subwoofer, Auxillary audio input jack for MP-3 player, Dual zone electronic climate control, Electrochromatic mirror, Leather steering wheel wiht audio & climate controls, Upfitter switches, Extra heavy duty alternator, Universal garage door opener, Trailer hitch receiver, 6 way power Captains chairs, Heated seats, Tow Command system, Carpeted floormats, Sliding rear window, All-weather floormats and Spray-In bedliner.

A few of the local car dealers who know my situation have offered me $40,700.00 for my truck. They will either write me a check or will allow me that much in trade. It will be to my advantage to trade (probably a used 1/2 ton gas-burner) to save on sales tax. If I find a Buyer, then they will sell the truck to them at "my" selling price, with zero mark-up on their part. My pay-off is just over $43K. I am offering the truck here on the forum for $41,500.00, if I can use it as a trade and save some sales tax.

Call me at 806-548-2628 (cell) or 806-798-1386 (home) or email me at [email protected] for more information and photos.

Ricky B.
Lubbock, Texas

·
748 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear your situation. I hope everything with your daughter turns out all right.
Sounds like the truck is a good deal. Wish I had the money.
Good luck and I'll give your post a bump.

·
324 Posts
That really stinks man, sorry to hear of your situation,
Really sounds like a nice truck, I'd love to help but I could not even think about footing that bill. Good Luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts