The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 08 f250 CC and Im replacing the chrome grille for a Harley Edition Grille. Does anyone know the procedure of removing the grille or have detailed instructions on the steps to remove it? Thanks.

·
Aimless Wanderer
929 Posts
still none has turned out with the help here .. perhaps a matter of time it is to get done with an apt suggestion from the board but hoping for a quick happening of the same
Hey Bella;

I'll bet the fresh air intake grilles come off of your rocket ship easier than they do an "F" Series motor vehicle eh? Telepathy probably, or is this something you come here so you and MontySmith can have a go at it?

I've not had the grille out of a later style myself but most use a series of mechanical fasteners above the front bumper yet below the grille opening, and a couple in the center of the grille. Under the hood and across the top, being most likely under the plastic air shield, there will be a few more fasteners which could be either the plastic push type, or actual screws but most likely a selection of both. Can't say for certain if the headlamp capsules need to be removed but wouldn't be surprised.

I do have a customer with an 08 F-250 and will look tonight and post up to help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts