The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have mine up for sale if anyone is interested,the truck has 57K on it as of today.. Has a clean bill of health..

·
Get Blown
21 Posts
price?

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im looking to get around 35K OBO for it,this truck is super clean inside and out with NAV/Moonroof an every option avalible, I just installed a new set of factory 20" Goodyear AT/S tires also.

·
Get Blown
21 Posts
anything done to it? stock?

what do you get for fuel mileage?

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine gets around 13-14 in town and I have seen 18.5-19 hwy. Its stock except a SCT dpf on tune..

·
142 Posts
NICE !! NICE TRUCK !!:thumbsup

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This truck will make someone a VERY good truck..

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
$150???

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
1,570 Posts
I don't know, PM me a number and we'll go from there. Truck has 92k miles, dent in back left box corner, otherwise good condition inside and out. XLT sport backage (black/gray interior with carbon fiber trim accents). Also has a salvage title, I bought it after a front corner collision and professionally repaired everything. All body panels have factory original paint as I found an original white hood and fender to replace the damaged pieces.

Also has full sound deadening ($500 worth of b-quiet ultimate and closed cell foam), Pioneer Premier DVD/Nav, 5-channel amp, gauges.

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great looking truck cartmanea but I really need to sell mine to use the money towards the 2011...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts