The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dedicated Diesel Perv
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting up my 2010 Dodge Charger SRT8 up for sale due to pending loss of job. It is bone stock except for the Magnaflow mufflers welded in place of the stock can (quiet cruise with a very nice growl when on the go-pedal) and the tinted windows. Car is in great shape and currently has approximately 13,750 miles on it (still being driven). When the new pictures are taken, I will post them up. I am asking for $35,000 and will consider all serious offers.

Attachments

·
Dedicated Diesel Perv
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The best way to describe this particular SRT-8 in a nutshell is that it is just a clean, unmolested Charger. The only option it came with was the sunroof (still very well loaded of course...just no navigation or performance computer, etc). Most of the miles are highway miles and it has been maintained at the dealership with the factory recommended synthetic oil. The only modifications from the showroom floor are the window tint and the Magnaflow mufflers. Factory warranty is still in effect of course.

Attached are some additional pictures of the car taken yesterday. Please PM me if you have any other questions and I will do my best answer them ASAP!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.