The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m looking at a 2011 f250 with the 6.7, the truck has only 25k miles, is their anything i should be looking out for, it has a clean record, Thanks:salute

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I went and bought the truck, alli can say is WOW!!!!!!!, it did everything i wanted and then some, i pulled our 5th wheel over the forth it is about 13k it was amazing here are a few pictures.:rock :elmerfudd

·
8,265 Posts
I absolutely adore our '12. It pulls the 5'er so easily. I do miss my old 7.3L...but this new truck is awfully nice.

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I absolutely adore our '12. It pulls the 5'er so easily. I do miss my old 7.3L...but this new truck is awfully nice.
I cant say enough about this truck, our 5th wheel weighs about 13.5k, the first time we used it i set the cruse at 67mph and it only down shifted once, my 04 6.0 did a great job but this is a different animal, my wife is driving it more than me:woohoo

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i also have one performing efficient still so this time around not in need to buy a new one .. and wish you to get a good deal
We are looking toward retirement have newer vehicles before we do it, I think we got a good deal 25k on miles xlt premium package has everything i need, got it for 39k. :usflag

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Congrats! I couldn't be happier with mine. I have had several different diesel trucks, all of which were tuned and I'm happy enough with this one that it will be staying stock. Love it.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Congrats! I couldn't be happier with mine. I have had several different diesel trucks, all of which were tuned and I'm happy enough with this one that it will be staying stock. Love it.
I think this says a lot for the 6.7L PSD but then again Im in the same place with my new rig.

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
I think this says a lot for the 6.7L PSD but then again Im in the same place with my new rig.
Ya know, with the reliability and power of the new trucks, there is less and less reason to tune them. It almost pains me to say that. LOL

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Ya know, with the reliability and power of the new trucks, there is less and less reason to tune them. It almost pains me to say that. LOL
I agree with that. but it hurts to say, Are weather tech floor mats considered a mod?

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
HAHAHAHA! If thats the case, I am moded as I have weathertech's in the front and back. Oh yeah, I have tinted windows and a B&W. LOL

·
274 Posts
my wife is driving it more than me

See that's a fail right there, why did you ever let her have the key:)

now you have to share

enjoy I was the beneficiary of a brand new 2012 6.7 ford pulling my 05 home. The owner kept on saying man I keep forgetting your truck and camper are back there on the trailer. shortbox with small fuel tank we could hardly pass a gas station but unstoppable otherwise

1 - 18 of 18 Posts