The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1,700 Posts
That guys shop is not too far away from me, and I see him or some of his conversions around the city from time to time. They appear to be well built and nice inside and out. There is still a market for Excursions, unfotunately Ford didnt think so.

·
Tebow-in'...
1,243 Posts
perfect.

·
8 Posts
They look good!!!

·
Tebow-in'...
1,243 Posts
i emailed the wife.

she's afraid to say that she likes it.

although, it's too much money for it to be a reality. i think the price for the conversion it fare (and the quality looks great), but it's sorta like paying for another half of the truck that you won't get back.

man, i'd love to have one, though...

·
373 Posts
Looks awesome but they should have sprung for the factory upfitter switches for $70,000

·
Tebow-in'...
1,243 Posts
c'mon Travis - you could get rid of the old Red truck and a couple of other projects along with her car and you'd have enough room to pack 7 or 8 kids for a long trip . . .

:roflol:

prt
i've got the '11 now; Clifford is no longer in my possession, although it resides at my house... :wtf

however, the rest may still hold true: get rid of everything else except for the Deuce, the '11, and the new '11X...... you know, everything else but my stuff; sure, that's workable!!! :thumbsup

Looks awesome but they should have sprung for the factory upfitter switches for $70,000
i saw that, too. :throwup

·
Tebow-in'...
1,243 Posts
that is an option for the '11 trucks on the website.

i think you'd be hard-pressed to notice it, especially on the darker colors.

·
373 Posts
Would be sweet to see a 2 door version. Close to a Bronco as ya can without a removable top.

Adrianspeeder
He does have a two door on his web site the rearend looks funny because the wheel base is so short and the back end hangs way over the rear tires. But it is cool. Makes me miss my Bronco.

·
Tebow-in'...
1,243 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts