The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at possibly buying a 2011 F250 4x4 Lariat, has ever option but no up fitter switches. This is one of the main things I really need. The truck is at a good deal for me, but I need to know if I can, how much am I looking at to install up fitter switches on this truck. If it's only a few hundred bucks, I'm going to pull the trigger. If it's too much, it's not worth going through all of this.

·
15 Posts
It's about $100ish if I remember. Easy install. Plugs in under the dash. Just remove the coin insert and put up fitters in.
Pm me for instructions and the guy to go through for best prices...

·
here
321 Posts
Haven't seen you around for awhile Jim. How's life treating you?

·
35 Posts
Upfitter Switches

I found the OEM Upfitter switch kit on E-Bay and it came complete with the wiring harness for around 150 bananas. It was real easy to install but you will have to hunt around for the harness connector. The bracket that came with my kit didn't seem to be the right one but a few nylon tie straps secured the relay block under the dash real nice. All in all it was worth the installation since I no longer have to hunt around for an auxilliary hot lead.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Can these switches be used in anything other than a ford if I take the time to wire them in?

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Could not find them on Ebay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts