The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to install remote start on 08 & I like the new all in one Ford key, could i have a dealer install this? Could the new key even b used? I also have a 99 with keyless entry, could a key pad b installed on the door?

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
you can get a keypad for the '99
i bought 2 2011 FX4's Monday and I was looking at the keys they are pretty cool
I really doubt it could be done easily if at all but you never know

·
Texas Member
678 Posts

·
Texas Member
678 Posts

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
its like night and day compared to my 6.4
I really like it and I wished I had never set in the Lariat its on my mind alot. By far the coolest truck I have ever sat in to date. The console, cluster, seats,....I could go on for a while about it, they are so damn cool.
I was in my wifes denali and it just looked like a POS after being in that. I see a '11 or '12 in my future for sure.
I bought 2 XLT FX4's for work trks and they are sweet. The ride is soo much better and the dang engine is pretty awesome. It really reminds me of a dmax alot. Has a ton of power and its delivered smooth. only hang up is the single turbo, has some lag wish they kept the compounds.

·
Texas Member
678 Posts

they are getting accessorized w/ frt/rear replacements, spray in bed liner, b and w g-neck ball, warn 12K winch, steps, toolbox and 90gal fuel cell w/ xfer pumps. I will take some pics hen they r done. front replacements will be in sat or mon.

·
2008 F350 Murdered out
244 Posts
What kind of front/back replacements are you getting

·
Green Goose No Juice
160 Posts
The front end on it makes the rest of the truck look small

·
Texas Member
678 Posts

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
its like night and day compared to my 6.4
I really like it and I wished I had never set in the Lariat its on my mind alot. By far the coolest truck I have ever sat in to date. The console, cluster, seats,....I could go on for a while about it, they are so damn cool.
I was in my wifes denali and it just looked like a POS after being in that. I see a '11 or '12 in my future for sure.
I bought 2 XLT FX4's for work trks and they are sweet. The ride is soo much better and the dang engine is pretty awesome. It really reminds me of a dmax alot. Has a ton of power and its delivered smooth. only hang up is the single turbo, has some lag wish they kept the compounds.
you mean the Dmax or the Ford 6.7?? the 6.7 has a compound all in one unit.

I gotta go for a spin in one of these trucks soon

·
Built not bought...
72 Posts
Pretty sure the 11s dont have compound turbos. The cut away drawings that I remember seeing showed a turbin center section with one compresser wheel on each side. Or something close to that. Basically one compresser wheel feeding each head. But maybe Im wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts