The Diesel Garage banner

2013 programmers

9K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  BCJ72 
#1 ·
Are there any programmers out there for the 13+ trucks?

#3 ·
You will need this at a cost of 1298.00
ECM Unlock By Bully Dog

To Run Bully Dog GT Diesel Tuner for a cost of 699.99

for a Total of 1997.99 Plus shipping your ECM to Bully Dog and then shipping of your ECM Back and Shipping of your Tuner. I would certianly be waiting to see what is coming from others. I do know that TS Performance will have some to relase very soon and Edge is working on it.

#4 ·
Just isn't the same as it ever was:ballnchain

Appears that the good old days of plugging in a tuner and getting +150hp in 5-10 mins is gone long gone

#5 ·
Just wait, better things are on the horizon. Its just taking a bit longer nothing that hasn't been seen before when you look at the whole picture. Remember when EFI Live said they could not tune the LML Dmax, well they did. The good thing is now tuning companies are looking to tune with DPF/EGR in place and lower the emissions to reduce regens while making more power. You might even see some new names coming to surface.

#6 ·
Is there any hope of tuning that eliminates the stuff we don't want? I'm looking at a 14 5500 4x4 6spd and don't want to buy unless I had shed the excess restriction o fuel milege and power :stupid

#7 ·
Reactions: 01duramax6spd
#8 ·
Raceme has one about out or out it appears

#9 ·
Rumor Mills what they are, Ive been hearing up to a year out on it..

#10 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.