The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright my fire dept has a F350 brush truck with an aluminum box on it and when you open one of the doors and if its open for a while it will get all sooted up and its a PITA to clean i was wondering just so i can propose it to the dept whos got the best price on a nice turndown that will go on the 3.5 inch thats maybe 4 or 5 inch turndown if they make them heres a pic of the truck you can see the spot on the "R" in fire

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one can get a turndown?

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Dude, I can help ya, give me some info, what size exhaust is on if for sure? I can get you a adapter pipe, and a nice chrome turn down 12" long. Just let me know what size you want it?

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well stock on a 6.0 is 3.5 im pretty sure, can i get prices on a 4" or 5" would make it look nice, i got to run the prices by the fire dept also they might ask about stainless do you have that? like 304ss

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
DBogo said:
well stock on a 6.0 is 3.5 im pretty sure, can i get prices on a 4" or 5" would make it look nice, i got to run the prices by the fire dept also they might ask about stainless do you have that? like 304ss
Sorry, no stainless. Let me see what I can do for a price for ya. I'll PM you here shortly. so you will need a 3.5" to 4" adapter. Unless you really want a 5" tip. Then the adapter will be special, and take a few days to make.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they want stainless so i found T304 stainless 3.5x4x12 turndowns gibson makes them and so does silverline can anyone get me one of them at a good price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts