The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Let Me See Yo Grille
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a buddy's birthday so a bunch of us guys get together and decide to go out and see what was going on. On the way, one of the guy's dad's just bought a 94 vette, real clean, and he said he wanted a little race. OK, we hop on the interstate and from about 55mph we take off and he pulls ahead a truck length or 2 and then no more till about 100. We get off the interstate and I said, ok, lets go from a dead stop. Needless to say, I wasted him up to about 70mph, then he went past. Not really a kill, but he said he was pissed that his vette just got beat by an F350. Anyway, so we're all back in the truck, 6 guys packed in there, and headed downtown we catch a mustang GT (99-04 body style) with chrome cobra R's and loud exhaust. My friend in the back seat hangs out the window and motions to run em, so the mustang takes off and I punch it. We pulled on him probably 2-3 car lengths and he could never get it back. Last but not least, on the way home we spot a rice meeting in the local cracker barrell parking lot. We pull in and one of the guys with me tells the ricer clan that he's got $100 on any car in the parking lot except the corvette. (the only non-rice there). One of them finally says he'll race, but no money, just fun. OK, well its a dodge neon SRT-4, and I know they are pretty quick, but shouldnt be a problem. We go from a dead stop and I pulled about 1/2 truck length ahead and kept pulling till about 65mph and we let off. He said his 3rd gear was messed up, so I let it go at that. We turned around to head back, and I did a MEAN burnout for em, and after that I hear what sounds like a freakin nascar come flyin' by be at probably 130mph and all I see is a silver corvette flash. wow! Got back and he had an exhaust and a 2 stage nitrous system. 200 shot. Yeh, definitely didnt want to lose that $100 real quick to him.

·
TDG Mafia Member #64!
885 Posts
hahaha that sounded like a fun night, damn do i need a chip.:smoke:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts