The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks to Mr. Dale Freeman for venturing to a local event today and giving the latest 310 beta tune a good workout on the dyno. 600 is so close....:icon_ford:

Tune, DPF/CAT Delete, and intake only.

·
39 Posts
Big thanks to Mr. Dale Freeman for venturing to a local event today and giving the latest 310 beta tune a good workout on the dyno.
600 is so close

Your asking for trouble Matt! (actually you are asking for lots of emails begging for the Golden Tune)
I hope it is ready soon so everyone can enjoy it.

·
52 Posts
I think if i had the cat delete it may have been 600hp.
Thanks Dale:rock

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
He has only the dpf delete, AFE, and tune!!!!!

·
52 Posts
My last run was 589.6 hp and 1196.6 torque.Was going back today but it's raining pretty heavy right now and they cant put the dyno in doors. if it quits im gone. :D
Thanks Dale

·
543 Posts
My last run was 589.6 hp and 1196.6 torque.Was going back today but it's raining pretty heavy right now and they cant put the dyno in doors. if it quits im gone. :D
Thanks Dale
Wait for a dry, clear day with dominate high pressure weather. With the better altitude, I would bet that you will get over 600/1,200 numbers.

·
52 Posts
I made a mistake i meant to write 1197,6 LOL I sent the graph to Matt maybe he will post it.
Thanks Dale

·
176 Posts
Very impressive number and I can see why they are so high......

I can not believe how smooth and powerful the 310 tune is. I mean the power comes on sooooo quickly it's crazy. Hat's off to Matt and crew for their latest creation and trust me guys..... once this one gets released to the public you won't be disappointed.

Gerry

·
TDG Mafia Member #64!
885 Posts
That truck is crazy!!! I seen it in person. Makes my truck feel so slow!!! haha

Reactions: up.mi.man

·
543 Posts
Usually, I can get very critical of a tune after a month or so. I start to concentrate on everything that's wrong, more than what's right.
I just don't seem to have that problem with this tune.

It's just as refreshing to drive today as it was 6 weeks ago.
The phocker just hauls the mail right from the get...
I love EVERYTHING about it...

·
370 Posts
"phocker" LOL That's a good one there. What kind of smoke are you seeing Gerry?

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
Very impressive number and I can see why they are so high......

I can not believe how smooth and powerful the 310 tune is. I mean the power comes on sooooo quickly it's crazy. Hat's off to Matt and crew for their latest creation and trust me guys..... once this one gets released to the public you won't be disappointed.

Gerry
I agree, the smoke generally follows the power LOL definatly a great file for sure...

Usually, I can get very critical of a tune after a month or so. I start to concentrate on everything that's wrong, more than what's right.
I just don't seem to have that problem with this tune.

It's just as refreshing to drive today as it was 6 weeks ago.
The phocker just hauls the mail right from the get...
I love EVERYTHING about it...
well put
"phocker" LOL That's a good one there. What kind of smoke are you seeing Gerry?

I think part throttle driving through town there is less smoke, by quite abit really. but once you get past 1/2 throttle and the converter is unlocked... oh man does it smoke like a train, it cleans up pretty good with the converter locked and some good boost but untill then everything behind you disapears. Its like the smoke switch turns on at a certain throttle position, but thats generally when the power comes on to, and it pulls like a mofo. Shifts are freakin awesome too p.s

1 - 20 of 32 Posts