The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #85
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i guess i'm indifferent to the situation I hate to loss the money I spent but If I really felt the downpipe would have netted me large gains I would have pushed to my friend to work the long hours.:haha

So what I've learned to get the downpipe out in 1 piece YES you will have to remove the cab or remove the transmission which was the option we were going to do but we felt it was foolish to do all that work and just change the downpipe so we are going to postpone this mod until elite comes out with there 2 piece DP or I nuke the tranny and then I will do a full built suncoast tranny, egr delete,fix the bends in the upipes, and ceramic coated the manifolds,uppipes, and downpipe.

Now I will just have to wait for my Stimulus check to come in to pay for it. :haha:thumbsup

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
I'm, sorry to hear that... Hope your Tranny blows up soon!!! LOL just kidding

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #85
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm, sorry to hear that... Hope your Tranny blows up soon!!! LOL just kidding
:haha me 2 :happymugs but we talked about taking it down at 40k and doing the converter, clucthes and billet input shaft so maybe in 15k

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
well i guess i'm indifferent to the situation I hate to loss the money I spent but If I really felt the downpipe would have netted me large gains I would have pushed to my friend to work the long hours.:haha

So what I've learned to get the downpipe out in 1 piece YES you will have to remove the cab or remove the transmission which was the option we were going to do but we felt it was foolish to do all that work and just change the downpipe so we are going to postpone this mod until elite comes out with there 2 piece DP or I nuke the tranny and then I will do a full built suncoast tranny, egr delete,fix the bends in the upipes, and ceramic coated the manifolds,uppipes, and downpipe.

Now I will just have to wait for my Stimulus check to come in to pay for it. :haha:thumbsup
Aren't we all? :(

·
181 Posts
We will be putting in our first down pipe on my truck Tuesday.
My old one will be hacked out. Once we know all works well I will post part #'s and pictures, dyno results. Not sure how much of a difference it will make.

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #85
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My old one will be hacked out. Once we know all works well I will post part #'s and pictures, dyno results. Not sure how much of a difference it will make.
Is it going to be 2 piece ?

·
773 Posts
Who's are you using and did you make it yourself?:thumbsup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts