The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am doing the diy intake mod on my 2000 7.3 and need a piece of 4" pipe about 6" long. if anybody has a piece and can get rid of i would gladly pay for shipping. thanks Jeremy

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
i have the stock tubing from my air box if that will work??

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure if that will work. talk to my buddy that has a 06 cummins and he said i could get a piece of his stock exhaust so that should work. thanks for the reply

·
996 Posts
I have a peice of 4" stainless if you want it Let me know

·
8,265 Posts
Yeah...if it doesn't work out I think I have some 4" scrap laying around as well...might even be stainless. Lemme know.

·
TDG Mafia
651 Posts
I also have a few pieces of 4 inch exhaust pipe in the barn, brand new, can cut to the size you need, or send you a 1, 2, or 3 foot section, whatever ya need. My buddy works at a semi shop, and has accumulated a bunch of this stuff. If your still needing it, feel free to let me know, be glad to help.

- I see your also in Indiana, about 45 minutes from me down 65, I think. I could meet you on the south side of Indy and give you the pipe. Anyway, let me know.

·
52 Posts
Do you guys still have any pieces of 4" stainless exhaust pipe laying around. I'm looking for a 12" section. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts