The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked with MBRP today and they have there proto types done and expect to have down pipe back systems ready to go for the first part of May.
4 and 5 inch kits with delete pipe and straight to the back.

Here comes the smoke !!!!!!!:smoke

·
Registered
82 Posts
so this is going to be a full exhaust system, or is it going to be filter back?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
monkeyboy said:
I thought there were all sorts of sensors in the exhaust now. How do they keep the CEL off?
I would say you wouldn't.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know all the particulars but I'm sure they wouldn't release it unless it works.As far as warranty you better unhook your current system so you can put it back on or do the crap roll.

Was told they will have systems for long and short box trucks.

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #85
1,683 Posts
snopro99 said:
I talked with MBRP today and they have there proto types done and expect to have down pipe back systems ready to go for the first part of May.
4 and 5 inch kits with delete pipe and straight to the back.

Here comes the smoke !!!!!!!:smoke

I second what you heard also, I called mbrp last week and they led on say in not so many words that the full kit was in the works which means more :smoke with less flames !!!

·
883 Posts
I would love to talk to the guys at MBRP on how they are designing an exhaust for this thing. Especially how they are dealing with removing the DPF for a test pipe....

·
883 Posts
Dale_Lakin said:
My question would be will they pay the fines if and when they are enforced for the removal of the DPF?
no there not going to pay the fines they will say that the exhaust system is for 'offroad purpose' only:Thumbup:

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #85
1,683 Posts
Dale_Lakin said:
My question would be will they pay the fines if and when they are enforced for the removal of the DPF?
NOPE, and why should they its up to the owner to bear the cost b/c he removed it also they will use the ole saying "offroad use only" !!

·
Registered
635 Posts
People have been removing the cat's of diesel trucks for years and thats illegal. What makes removing the DPF so crazy? God forbid a little black smoke.:smoke It's not like birds are going to be falling from the sky if we strait pipe these badboys.

·
475 Posts
Rainman said:
People have been removing the cat's of diesel trucks for years and thats illegal. What makes removing the DPF so crazy? God forbid a little black smoke.:smoke It's not like birds are going to be falling from the sky if we strait pipe these badboys.
LOL good visual

·
883 Posts
Rainman said:
thats funny stuff right there!

·
Registered
4 Posts
i like the way you guys think

1 - 20 of 28 Posts