The Diesel Garage banner

4" over the axle

712 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  crzycowboy 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a 4" over teh axle pipe. I've found the one that Walker/Dynomax has in a few on-line catalogues, but man that thing is expensive. All teh 4" kits on ebay are turbo back. Which I don't need since I already installed a DP. All I want is 4" off the cat w/ no muffler. I figure I can pick up a 10' sticl of 4" from a truck shop in town for cheap enough. But I'm having a heck of a time finding the piece that goes over the axle.

Do any of the vendors offer it all by it's lonsome?

Thanks.
BG

#3 ·
All I want is the part that goes over the axle. I'm going to staight pipe it after the cat. 4" staight tubing is pretty available locally, so all I need is the handy little "over the axle" part.

Or if you have a 4 inch "cat back" system that's w/in my budget I'll entertain getting that. But I don't really want a muffler.

#5 ·
crzycowboy said:
Ok, what kind of truck is it going on? You'll have to make sure the pipe that goes on the axel pipe will be 4" ID, our axel pipe is 4" OD.

See my sig in post #1. It's a 95 Powerstroke CrewCab Long Bed, 2 wheel drive.

So do you sell the "over the axle pipe" seperately or only in a kit?

#6 ·
LOL sorry about that my bad.....LOL Here is our Part number, F4A, and yes you can buy them from my distributors just like that. Not sure how much they will charge you, but you can buy them. I've got two distributors in Texas:
DIESEL INNOVATIONS HOUSTON TX 77070 713-984-9441
DODGE BOYZ CLYDE TX 79510 325-668-2139

Give them a call! Or you can even purchas this from one of the vendors here on the site that sell my exhaust.

#7 ·
Sweet! Thanks for the info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.