The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am in southern oregon and i am selling a 1986 ford ranger with the rare 2.3l diesel in it, it is a 5 speed 4x4 longbed. these trucks have 86 hp and around 100 torque and get 40 mpg stock (pump stock on 5-6lbs boost) it uses a bosch ve pump similar to a cummins, it is a mitsubishi 4d55 motor. it has a broken rocker arm and needs new cam bearing caps and a valve cover gasket and 2 batteries, all the parts are ordered and i am waiting for them from canada minus the batteries, it hss a large dent in the driver side bed and needs paint but seat has no tears floor is good all lights work, i am asking $900 obo, these are great trucks that last forever and get great fuel economy and being a ranger there is an aftermarket for suspension and body/interior stuff but the motor is rare in the US

·
77 Posts
Forwarded to a party who may be interested.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Man, there's a guy out here I'm trying to get one of these from, but his son took some panels off and he's waiting to get them put back on before he sells it to me. I've been waiting forever! I want the truck now! If I wasn't so far away I'd say screw him and buy yours!

·
Martin Fowler
1 Posts
hi

Hi i'm 17 years old and i am wondering if u still have this ford ranger. i would like to have another one for a good hunting rig or extra parts

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
this sucks, another single poster that never returns to finish what they started.:gaah:wtf

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.