The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Member
Joined
·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, definetely not at the Dockboy level but I was extremely proud of my 416/860 # at our WNYPA dyno day. It was over 400 hp from 2400 rpms to almost 3000 rpms. This was with conservative CP tested tuning. I's sure there is more in there with more aggressive tuning. I will post a video in the video forum.:smoke
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
790 Posts
blackcloudCTD95 said:
Those OBS psd's are hard to make power out of
no harder to get power out of an obs than it is a superduty, its the same engine :shrug:

nice numbers:Thumbup:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
750 Posts
pipewhiner said:
The BTS is awesome. You get a different truck? I wouldn't be able to play like I've been able to without it.
Yes we jumped over to cummins land to give it a try. So far we like it Im playing around trying to get better MPG mine was never good since I got it.
I will figure it out It will just take time.
 

·
Member
Joined
·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lukecline said:
no harder to get power out of an obs than it is a superduty, its the same engine :shrug:

nice numbers:Thumbup:
Thanks Luke,
not too shabby for a daily driver. It was nice, I showed up towing 16,000+lbs, put down the 400+ hooked back up and drove home. My tow setting did 380 or so.....
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
504 Posts
What injectors you running there Pipe?
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Very nice #'s, maybe someday i will have a daily driver/tow rig with power like that:bow:
but your trucks is a bad a$s truck:smoke
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
504 Posts
what kind of fuel mileage do you get with the hybrids?
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
so when do i get the tow with your truck?
 

·
Diesel Nutbag
Joined
·
548 Posts
pipewhiner said:
Hey guys, definetely not at the Dockboy level but I was extremely proud of my 416/860 # at our WNYPA dyno day. It was over 400 hp from 2400 rpms to almost 3000 rpms. This was with conservative CP tested tuning. I's sure there is more in there with more aggressive tuning. I will post a video in the video forum.:smoke
Good job Corey!:Thumbup:

You and the little lady coming to Spring Fling?
 

·
Member
Joined
·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dockboy said:
Good job Corey!:Thumbup:

You and the little lady coming to Spring Fling?

I wish, got one of the first horse shows of the season on that weekend... I wish I could squeeze it in. I got the truck down right this minute doing the fuel system.... It came yesterday:Thumbup:
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top