The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i replace my auto locking hubs with manual hubs on a 06 f-250

·
855 Posts
I want to say you can, check out Dynatrac they sale a kit for our trucks call the free spin kit. Pretty costly but would like to get some feed back from somebody that has tried it to if it is worht the money. Oh ya this kit is suppose to free up the front end more providing better fuel economy.

·
1,700 Posts
I would go with the Warn Premiums

·
3,306 Posts
I had auto hubs and replaced them with manual ones and got the warm premiums from carquest. I think they are really awesome hubs. I was replacing ball joints at the time and decided to replace the hubs with manual ones cause they were starting to seize up quite a bit. These new warn hubs turn soo easy!

·
29 Posts
Anyone still using factory rims after install of Warn hubs the center cap is 1/2 inch higher than warn hub...looks like crap ...ideas?

·
3,306 Posts
Anyone still using factory rims after install of Warn hubs the center cap is 1/2 inch higher than warn hub...looks like crap ...ideas?
Yeah i currently have my factory rims and center caps on my truck for storing it for the winter. They do stick out a little farther than the hub... where as the factory hub was flush with the outside of the center cap. I don't think it looks that bad tho.

·
29 Posts
ITS NOT THE WOSRE THING TO LOOK AT URE RIGHT ABOUT THAT,WAS JUST WONDERING IF SOMEONE MASDE A CENTER CAP THAT WOULD FINISH FLUSH WITH HUB,THANKS FOR INPUT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts