The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a 2010 3500 SRW ST Crewcab SB 4x4 Model and it has the Factory Steel Wheels and Tires, I am wondering what Tires you Guys are running on the 4x4 models. If I get the Truck I will change out the Wheels/Tires eventually.

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
I still have the factory BFG's on mine which are horrible off of the highway. If I stay with my stock wheels for awhile, I will be running a set of Mastercraft Courser CT's most likely.

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
I run Toyo M/T's on my truck and have about 42k on them. They are a little loud, but I can barely hear them over the exhaust, motor, and stereo.LOL

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Michelin LTX AT2s here. I run a lot of farm/gravel road and haul a lot so it does great for me.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
I run Toyo M/T's on my truck and have about 42k on them. They are a little loud, but I can barely hear them over the exhaust, motor, and stereo.LOL
What kind of driving style do you have Tom? heavy or average? Im looking at the M/T's and wondering how they stand up to abuse:toytruck

·
Redneck with some Bling
421 Posts
I ran my BFG's till they died around 65k ran great quiet and still had some tread left on them I now run 37x14.5 noto's and they can tow rated at 3650# i belive

1 - 6 of 6 Posts