1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a 5in muffler to get rid of some of the straight pipe drone

·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i quess until i get rid of the truck im tired of listening to the straight when im towing

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
:roflol: Choose your words wisely young Grasshoppa.

·
246 Posts
I need a 5" in/out straight through ( perf core ) muffler. It doesn't need to be particularly short ... I have a 49" length of straight pipe area to work with. The muffler can be anywhere from 12" to about 30" inches long. I don't really want it any longer than that. But, I want it to be a perforated core muffler. What say yee?

Sorry for the hi-jack.:goodvsevil

·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not really sure how long the muffler needs to be my truck is 04 dodge crew cab long bed 4x4 im running a superphatshaft 62 currently has a expandit 5in straight pipe on it would possibly consider a whole new 5in exhaust if the price was right

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
I need a 5" in/out straight through ( perf core ) muffler. It doesn't need to be particularly short ... I have a 49" length of straight pipe area to work with. The muffler can be anywhere from 12" to about 30" inches long. I don't really want it any longer than that. But, I want it to be a perforated core muffler. What say yee?

Sorry for the hi-jack.:goodvsevil
Let me see if I can come up with something for you. I have a muffler in mind that may be what you're looking for.

not really sure how long the muffler needs to be my truck is 04 dodge crew cab long bed 4x4 im running a superphatshaft 62 currently has a expandit 5in straight pipe on it would possibly consider a whole new 5in exhaust if the price was right
If your exhaust is in good shape, no need to change it. I was just wanting to make sure If I find a good muffler, that it wasn't going to be to long for you to use.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts