The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dynoed this weekend on Floor It Diesels mobile dyno dynamics loadcell and came home happy. Had a few ppl calling my corrected dyno #'s (545hp) from colorado bs soo, i backed'em up. Gonna do a few tuning tweaks to break the 600 mark soon, hopefully the lil shot of n2o is enough to put me in the 12's with my crappy 60' times.

·
Registered
713 Posts
whats the TQ Lukey

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dont remember i'll look at the graph when i get home, it was 1k+ though

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice job there Kid!!:Thumbup:

Glad to see those "over-inflated Colorado numbers" aren't so over-inflated.:woot:

I knew I should have took your truck for spin while you were here. I could of done it in the middle of the night and you would have never known!! Maybe next year!:evil:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks Shay! yeah there was a couple of nights i'd have never known if you'd have takin it for test spin, well til i noticed the fuel gauge on E lol.

luke

·
263 Posts
i have to pull up the BS flag,sorry luke but thier is know freaking way you did that. you only have 1 little hpop(reman at that) and your icp pressure is just to low.and you know us mid-west guy can't make the power:RTFM: :damnit :deal: :poke:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

great job luke:evil: :Thumbup: ,i will be up their with you in HP in sept. time to give this motor a brain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts