The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if any of u vendors would be able to get ahold of a 5in tail pipe.. both sides left and right.. along with the Y pipe.. ORR if none of u can find me that then a leftt side tail pipe (4 in) and Y pipe thnaks i cant seem to find them any where! give ema jangle on the PM if u find one thats alot!

95 dodge cummins.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
blackcloudCTD95 said:
i was wondering if any of u vendors would be able to get ahold of a 5in tail pipe.. both sides left and right.. along with the Y pipe.. ORR if none of u can find me that then a leftt side tail pipe (4 in) and Y pipe thnaks i cant seem to find them any where! give ema jangle on the PM if u find one thats alot!

95 dodge cummins.
I have 5" aluminized over axel pipes. They all exit the passanger side of the truck. I have all kinds of universal y-pipes too. You can look at our on line catalog at www.grpipes.com its under the heavy duty section. Hopefully you can find what you're lookin' for there. If so, let me know, and I'll hook you up with distributor numbers you can call to buy what you need.:Thumbup:

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ill check that oiut

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DC-9402-A5

5"

94 - 02 DODGE 5.9 CUMMINS

now is that the 5in system or just tail pipe?

because all i want is 2 5in tail pipes (left side right side) and or a left side tail pipe

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i had more time to look today.. i didnt see 5inch tail pipes.. or a left side 4in pipe.. u guys dont have any? ?

·
386 Posts
I called everyone of my distributors when I had the same idea I think you have & none of them wanted to sell just the left pipe. MBRP told me it would be just as cheap to get a new system & sell the front that I had left over to somebody building a stack system. Hope that helps, I know its not what you wanted to hear

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i really wasnt building a stack system.. i wanted duel 5ich exhaust.. over the axles.. well i forund 4in duel tail pipes.. i guess that will work..

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
We have the 5" over axel pipe. Part Number is D5A. If you wanted you could cut and rotate the outlet of the axel pipe to exit on the driver side like you wanted. OR we do have a Y-pipe I've seen used on trucks. It's on page 39 on our online catalog. Part number is KW-14766. I'll try to locate the picture of it. Or if you want you can call me and we can talk in person.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts