The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well leaving the adirondack nationals car show i hopped on the highway to go home, and well its 1 in the mornin and im cruisin and no ones around, all of the sudden i see a superduty come right up behind me, so i mat it and give him some smoke, it pulls next to me, its a 6.0 with bully dog stickers on it, so he slowly starts to advance by me and i stayed right with him, then he stepped on it and i did too, we were side by side but the cummins just walked away from it, he tryed about four times and wasnt successful at all, so i get off my exit, he pulls up next to me and says well i guess i cant keep up (i think he saw the sticker on the window that says "THEDIESELGARAGE.COM Can You Keep Up?") and then said nice truck and went on his way:Thumbup:

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
see how nice the Ford guy was a dodge guy would have got all pissed off
:poke: :sofa

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,744 Posts
^^^hahahaha

Nice kill!

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
DBogo said:
well leaving the adirondack nationals car show i hopped on the highway to go home, and well its 1 in the mornin and im cruisin and no ones around, all of the sudden i see a superduty come right up behind me, so i mat it and give him some smoke, it pulls next to me, its a 6.0 with bully dog stickers on it, so he slowly starts to advance by me and i stayed right with him, then he stepped on it and i did too, we were side by side but the cummins just walked away from it, he tryed about four times and wasnt successful at all, so i get off my exit, he pulls up next to me and says well i guess i cant keep up (i think he saw the sticker on the window that says "THEDIESELGARAGE.COM Can You Keep Up?") and then said nice truck and went on his way:Thumbup:

Yeah what else is new..! get a sticker that says "cummin stroke this" :Thumbup: It will P-o those ford boys off..! OHHH MAN.. I cant wait for my truck to be done.. ITS ALMOST THERE head comes back monday..

·
165 Posts
yeah i want a sticker like that or Stroke This on my front windshield when i get an 06. Hard core Ford boys will probably key my truck though so i prob won't.

·
Registered
223 Posts
people with 6.0's still run bullydog? Ewwww

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
you know, i thought it would be cool to have "cummin getcha sum" .....that would work on any make wouldnt it?

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
6L strokin said:
you know, i thought it would be cool to have "cummin getcha sum" .....that would work on any make wouldnt it?
I got that too..! :nana ..... Darin... the time is near.. Get to FL in OCT... 13-14... morosso big diesel event..

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
ill probably be down at the end of this month so prolly wont be able to make it to moroso then...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts