Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Addicted to Money
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
I am cleaning out the garage per the wife's orders. Here is some stuff I need to get rid of. The prices do not include shipping. My zip code is 89502 if you need to calculate shipping.

03 Turbo (It whistles). 1200 miles since it was cleaned. Absolutely no play whatsoever. Comes with pedestal and turbo bolts. $450.00

Airraid intake. Filter is in great shape. Minor scratches on airbox from removal. $150.00

Sinister EGR delete kit. Brand new, never used. My son used the little blue heater hose part so I put a new stock piece in the box (Brand new). $225.00

New y-pipe with all new bolts and nuts included (Brand new). $190.00

Upgraded banjo bolts with new copper washers (Brand new). $20.00

Upgraded turbo oil line and drain tube (Brand new). $90.00

Case of Mercon LV fluid (12qts). $40.00

Ford factory service DVD (2004-2005). $20.00

Thanks for looking.

·
Addicted to Money
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys,
I also forgot to add a set of hubs to this list. These are brand new Warn hubs still in the box. I believe they will fit up to a 2004 Superduty. Asking $225.00

Please dont hesitate to make offers on this stuff guys!!

Thanks

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
I'm interested in the '03 turbo. I'm turning my truck back to stock and need a turbo. How many miles total on the turbo?

·
Addicted to Money
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought the turbo used from a member on the forum here. I only put 1200 miles on the turbo. So, to answer your question-the mileage is unknown by me. I will say the turbo has absolutely no play whatsoever and looks to be in pretty good shape for a turbo that is 7 years old. If you want more pics, let me know your email and I will take some and send your way.

·
little big rig 6.0
448 Posts
i'm very interested in the hubs, do you have the conversion kit from auto to manual. Also shipping to 10970

·
156 Posts
Do you have to change the date every time you use the Service manual? I got one where I have to change the date on the computer all the time to use it, and the wiring diagrams don't work. If you don't have these problems, I'll buy the Service Info.

·
Addicted to Money
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unfortunately, you have to change the date on the PC to use the Service Manual; however, all the diagrams do work. I used this DVD on a Windows XP machine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.