The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well with the mods in my sig i hit 544.65hp today at 98 degrees. just thought i would tell you guys.
robert
out
p.s. beat every dodge there LOL :poke:

·
Obviously Intuitive !
1,417 Posts
intake, exhaust, and SCT ONLY !?!?!?!?!?!

WOW !

·
Registered
28 Posts
dyno

With or with out your nos ? I was hoping to make it up but had to pick up more farm equipment today. Rick

·
322 Posts
I'm sure it was with nos. Nobody has made an SCT file with 544 hp, yet. :poke:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SCT!!!!!

Plus a lil NOS HA HA

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
is sae the correction factor???? if so 1.2. i know it is not really high because every time i have dyno'd on #2 it has made right at 430 and i made one run with #2 and it was like 430.4. what u think dockboy??? i will ketch you one day LOL
robert
out

·
Diesel Nutbag
548 Posts
alldiesels said:
is sae the correction factor???? if so 1.2. i know it is not really high because every time i have dyno'd on #2 it has made right at 430 and i made one run with #2 and it was like 430.4. what u think dockboy??? i will ketch you one day LOL
robert
out
I hope you do Robert!!!! :evil:

But 1.2 is a REALLY HIGH correction factor!! :poke:

That means you really put 453.9 hp to the ground ;) Now I'll give you 20-30 extra hp for the altitude, but not 90!!

Just to give you a comparison, the 507 on #2 only in my sig was with a 0.98 correction factor. that means i actually put 517 to the ground ;)

·
619 Posts
Nice numbers Robert

GENE

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks gene.
hey how can i get ahold of john wood??? my brother wants to buy black beauty and i need a dang tranny lol
robert
out

·
ATS Diesel Performance
147 Posts
alldiesels said:
thanks gene.
hey how can i get ahold of john wood??? my brother wants to buy black beauty and i need a dang tranny lol
robert
out
I thought your brother was going to buy a D-max when he saw me stomp your butt!!!! :)

Your truck really does put down some impressive numbers, congrats!! :Thumbup:

Cheers, Wade

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks
it was nice to watch your truck wade, not bad at all for a druck attic lol.
my brother was gana get a d-max, but he wants a 6.0 so you can get beat by 2 fords next spring you crack somoking monkey lol. great run, when ya brother gana get a truck??
robert
out

·
TDG Mafia - Booze Runner
3,705 Posts
Robert,

Nice run no matter what, because everybody else made their runs on the same dyno.....

Sorry, I missed it, very last minute plans change. I couldn't pass up opening day duck hunting and a little upland game dog training. 8 Chuckers, 2 Pheasant, and the only 2 duck that flew in did not fly out. :smoke: I wasn't to far from you guys in Wellington, CO.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts