The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
6 Posts
I have the following parts for sale and everything is Best Offer. Doing a cummins conversion.. These are from a 2006 ford located in OHIO

stock 6.0 turbo 32,000 no shaft play complete with pedistal
Less than 10K miles on the following:
Trusted performance 62 turbo can email specs
Trusted performance regulated return and stage 2 fuel system
Airdog 2
Rivercity diesel 180mm. injectors
O-ringed heads
First Coast EGR delete
SCT livewire
K and N stage 2
Factory exhaust manifolds
33x15.50R18 D ick cepek m/t's and classic 2's 18x12 less than 5K miles. Rims could use a polish job just a little white.
Make an offer by phone 419-604-9739 I cant get on the internet very often. Thanks

·
1,570 Posts
Heh, apparently we can't say the name of a tire/wheel manufacturer here. D ick Cepek :)

I'm interested in the reg. return, stage 2 fuel system, and AD2. Please PM me what model AD2 you have and your asking price shipped to 97330. Thanks!

·
499 Posts
injector price please

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Call him guys, I am local and have seen his truck, all of these parts have very light use on them.

-French

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still have all the parts for sale except the 62MM turbo from trusted might be sold. Thanks

·
864 Posts
hey how well would the 180mm injectors work with a stock turbo, and would i see power gains without some air upgrades

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
hey how well would the 180mm injectors work with a stock turbo, and would i see power gains without some air upgrades
no.... gotta have air with them things!! i had fuel pulled running mine with a 65/88 turbo wheel/housing on mine and still would black out an interstate! my 1/8 track times went down a little over a tenth with just the injectors, about 2.5 tenths with the wheel.... however i could tell a HUGE difference in sledpulling, lot more torque! also my truck cold started, idled, everything better than it even did with joshs 180s in.. gotta have some air for them things tho and they have a LOT of potential!!

Reactions: International350

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys if your interested please call me at 419-604-9739. I rarely get on the net. I will take any offer as long as its reasonable. Also interested in trades for cummins parts for my conversion.

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The SCT livewire and trusted turbo have been sold. Thanks French! Still have the stock turbo for sale. Also have a set of buckstop front and rear bumpers with a 12K winch for sale.

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also have the dynatrac axle kit with 3.73 yukon gears and a spool. Would be willing to do an axle swap with someone if you put up some cash with your stock axle.

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
No problem Brian, I'm still working on getting some more parts sold for you:)

·
The Party Tank.
33 Posts
If the heads are still available, how much for them?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts