The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I got a 6.0 trans cooler for 40 bucks. How hard is it to install? We else do I need to do the install?

·
beware the dark side
125 Posts
not to hard will bolt right into the same location as the cooler already on your truck. only need to modify the hoses into and out of the cooler and attach them to your trans lines. I just used rubber hose and some high pressure hose clamps.

·
8,265 Posts
ok I got a 6.0 trans cooler for 40 bucks. How hard is it to install? We else do I need to do the install?
You can't. But...being the nice guy I am...I'll take it off your hands for $50 :thumbsup

Should be pretty straight forward and mount in your existing location.

·
TwinStacks
184 Posts
If I recall right my hoses were diff sizes so I had a coupling with the size barbed fittings I needed screwed in on either side and then clamped them tight. Other than that bolts right up.

It helps a lot, you got a good deal.

·
TwinStacks
184 Posts
You can't. But...being the nice guy I am...I'll take it off your hands for $50 :thumbsup
:haha yup, thats funny

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the info guys but Dave you crazy you said you would give $300 for it :haha

·
38 Posts
your welcome kip for that cooler by the way. im on my way out right now to try and install mine.

·
8,265 Posts
thanks for the info guys but Dave you crazy you said you would give $300 for it :haha
I do have one already...just need to find the time to get it installed and get my factory and V10 cooler out.

·
38 Posts
i finally got mine installed yesterday. i originally used heater hose but decide i didn't wanna risk them not being strong enough so i replaced it with some better stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts