The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my truck. Few parts I need to get rid of

Banks Techni-Cooler Fits 2005-2007 Superduty. Only 20,000 miles on it. Great shape asking $750

SCT X3 Programmer 5 unlocks left. Has Innovative Diesel tunes - Street, Extreme Street, & Extreme Tow Strategy VXCF5H5 My truck had a 6” lift, 35” tires, EGR delete, AFE cold air intake, & Magnaflow turbo back exhaust. So the tunes where written for these mods. Asking $275

Isspro EV2 Gauges – White Dial, Black Bezel, Red Pointer - 1 Hpop gauge and 1 Fuel Pressure gauge 0-100psi. Comes with 3 pod Overhead / Center top Windshield mount. Less than one year old. Asking $200

I also have 1 oil cooler and 1 EGR cooler. Taken out at 25,000 (I did head studs and EGR delete). To my knowledge they were working fine when taken out. Hate to throw them away. If you have a use for them just pay the shipping cost and they are yours.

Superduty 2007 OEM / Factory floor mats – camel color (tan). Good shape -2 fronts 2 rear (4 total) asking $40 Should fit all year superduty’s

Edge Piller Mount $20

PayPal preferred. Any questions shoot me an IM or email at [email protected] Zip code 52803 to figure shipping cost.

·
645 Posts
I will take that X cal 3 off your hands. Its not locked on to the last truck is it? If not send me your paypal info and I will send you the money.

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bigastrk sent you a PM

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SCT Tuner SOLD!!!

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EGR Cooler, Oil Cooler, Floor Matts....SOLD!!!!

·
125 Posts
Jobey

You still got the intercooler...

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everything has been sold guys!

Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts