The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 6.0L Performance Injectors:

Bean's Diesel Performance Stage II Injectors (225cc) for a 6.0L. Were installed for approximately 5200 miles. These were NOT refurbs that were modified, but factory new Ford Injectors sent to Bean's for modification. Full set of 8!

Asking $1000 plus shipping.

2006 6.0L Cylinder Heads:

Pair of heads off a 2006 6.0L. Approximately 16,538 miles. Had been studded with ARP Studs. No puking issues before pulling. They're in great shape.

Asking $1200 for the pair plus shipping. Will meet anywhere in Missouri for delivery as well.

You may contact me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone wanna make an offer?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still have the heads & injectors.

DO NOT need or want cores for either.

·
44 Posts
Is that the lowest you would take for the injectors?

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
how much can they "turn them down" in tuning? thats a lot bigger than i would want to run, but would be nice to have some bigger sticks to go along with my fuel system! LOL

·
499 Posts
hey can you pm me more about the injectors

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MERTZ - You can always make an offer. They haven't sold yet, but suddenly, I'm getting some interest. BUT, money talks. :)

6L strokin - I know that I ran them while using the stock turbo for quite a while. The EGT's would go nuts when I'd race it, but that's to be expected when you throw everything at it you can. :woot: I have my tunes written by Eric at ID also. Send him an e-mail and ask him about the tuning. I don't know alot about that stuff, but he sure does.

8yourv8 - What else can I tell you that I haven't posted here?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
INJECTORS SOLD

Still have the heads.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
robts said:
why you selling the heads
Because I don't need them as much as I need the money to pay off the first round of mods. :damnit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts