Texas Member
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who has the goods and the good deals? LOL
These will be my next mods.
thanks!!

·
2,183 Posts
Dirty Diesel is coming out with a wastegate and BOV combo that works together. You should wait for them to release that. Prices should be better than elite's

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
I don't want to say too much, but Dirty Diesel is going to have some REALLY sweet things coming out soon. I have a Spearco, Polished IC pipe, EGR Delete, and a Polished Intake elbow being shipped to me right now, and as soon as they get the wastegate and controller finished up and tested a little, I will be ordering that as well, and probably a BOV. If you do want to pull the trigger on an Elite kit, I'd wait a little while, because I'm sure they are working on something to help relieve back pressure from both engine banks better. If you GOTTA have it now, talk to Aaron and Rudy's and I'm sure he will hook you up with great prices.

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like to buy one now but I am willing to wait on dirty to see what turns up. Is there any info on it now?

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
With the Dirty kit, they will send you a set of stock up pipes with their modifications so the wastegate pulls pressure from both banks of the engine, instead of just the passenger side. Then you send them back your up pipes, or pay a core charge. As far as I know, they are just waiting on a new wastegate to be released from Tial, before they can actually test these, and start shipping them out, but I think Rob said he should have the new wastegates within the next week or two.

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im definitely getting these just waiting on them to say they r ready

1 - 7 of 7 Posts