1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Spartan Diesel Tech
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
git-r-done
457 Posts
ummm.... Im speechless. All i can say is SWWEEEEETTTT!!!!!!
Where will he be pulling, as in what state/region?

·
194 Posts
If I wasn't gettin ready to go to school along with a full time job then I would def. get me a dedicated truck. Then use mine now to tow that one around to all the events. Thinking about why i'm going back to school now:goodvsevil :gaah

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
NICE!!!!!!!!!

·
773 Posts
I can't wait to see some numbers from that beast!

·
172 Posts
I'll take two please

·
211 Posts
wow. such a sweet (custom) set up!!

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
I don't know jack **** about sled pulling but why does he scream on it at the start and not go anywhere?? and why choose a Manual over a auto??

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
I don't know jack **** about sled pulling but why does he scream on it at the start and not go anywhere?? and why choose a Manual over a auto??
its a sled pulling truck. its designed to run up in the 4-5k+ range. manuals are normally the favorite choice for pulling.

Garrett

·
I Wanna Go Fast!
4,006 Posts
If I wasn't gettin ready to go to school along with a full time job then I would def. get me a dedicated truck. Then use mine now to tow that one around to all the events. Thinking about why i'm going back to school now:goodvsevil :gaah
go to school your better off :happymugs

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
That thing rips!! any numbers on it yet?? what was leaking? I hope he didn't hurt it

·
773 Posts
I can't stand up now!!

·
773 Posts
I showed my wife that last video, she was like.........whats wrong with you!! LOL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts