The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have just finished up the tube and will be releasing it in the next week or two. It is Mandrel bent from 3" 304SS (Polishable to mirror finish) The tube utilizes the correct inverted beads to use OEM boots and hardware. It has no kinks, crimps, or smashed sections :haha and requires minimum trimming of the Radiator support. (On my truck we only had to grind the small raised lip from the support. Its a very nice piece. We are bending them on a CNC Bender in a ISO 9000 shop here in Peoria, IL. :thumbsup

Post in this thread if you are interested. Retail will be $249 We will be selling them here for $199 through August if there is enough people interested. You can also call the shop to get on the waiting list.

·
2,126 Posts
*Interested pending results in spool up/egt's/etc

·
2,183 Posts
:whs

·
2,183 Posts
pending the set up for methanol i'll be in to buy one. Any pictures?

·
2,183 Posts
update?

·
2,183 Posts
been tryin to get a hold of you to by one. I want it by the weekend!

·
2008 F350 Murdered out
244 Posts
yea i want one too!!!!

·
2,183 Posts
I'm gonna call and pay tomorrow so it can go out thursday am :thumbsup

·
21 Posts
So I don't know what number to call...I did send a PM...but yet I have not heard back on how to get one.

Can someone either give me a number or shoot me a PM so I can get my greedy hands on one?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok boys, sorry about the delay. I just was not happy with it yet. But now I am... :thumbsup here are a few photos of the finished product. This finish is raw, but with the 304 stainless you can polish it to a mirror finish. I myself like the "works" look. Takes me back to my motox days. And again these parts are built here in the U.S. :usflag

Attachments

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
So is the price for these 199? Or did it not get enough people to lower the price? Do you sell BD diesel products(specificaly their blow off valves) Wondering if you could weld a bung that the BOV sits on. Mine is on the cold side pipe. Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If anyone is still interested, the $199 price ends tuesday. We did some testing last week with [email protected] Spartan "noticeble spool up improvement, and less smoke on the big end" This was on his 09` F450. He also noted the pipe had no kinks or sharp angles like some out there. Just smooth power.. :thumbsup

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
Whats the none group buy going to be? I want one but I spent quite a bit on the new truck already...

and i don't even have it yet!

·
2,126 Posts
How long does this take it replace?

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
has anybody got theres yet, i ordered 8-31-09 and the guy i talked to said they will be shipping the next day or the day after...he siad he would send an email when it does

im not mad or in a hurry but just wondering:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 30 Posts