The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a 66mm extended tip s300 from a friend at turbo engineering. it has a 74mm clipped exhaust wheel and a .85 non gated housing. its mainly setup for a dodge but i just had the compressor housing machined to work with a ford. for a 6.0 it would need a .70 gated housing or a .76 non gated housing for street driving. this housing would be good for racing and pulling. asking 800 plus a working core. i just got my pedistal for it but i will most likely be using it when i do my twins so i would prefer not to sell the pedestal.

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
t3 but you can get a t4 for it.

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
were could you get it converted to t4? I know of a adapter flange

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
were could you get it converted to t4? I know of a adapter flange
my friends at turbo engineering actually make the housings for them. they have t3 and t4 available. i would really like to get rid of this turbo so i can finish my twins. somebody make me an offer.

·
2,106 Posts
What would it cost to have them put a housing on it that wouls work well with a 6.0???

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What would it cost to have them put a housing on it that wouls work well with a 6.0???
it depends on the housing you want. they are making a .76 non gated housing for the t3 that should be available in a week. they were 4 weeks out when i tried to get one and i talked to them earlier this week and they said it should be a week and a half. the non gated housings are around $300-$400. the .85 that is on it will be pretty laggy for the street but it will work good at the track. i bought this turbo and then my plans changed and i need to sell it fast. i want to order the rest of my parts this week so i can finish my twins before redding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts