The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey gang. Question concerning trouble code p0478 on my 2001 7.3 PSD. I have a 2 stage AFE air cleaner, wicked wheel turbo wheel, manual waste gate , 4" exuast with 45000 miles. I"m getting a back pressure code. The truck is fluttering almost all the time. Any help would be greatly appricated. Thank you. Bob Arnold.

·
TURBO BOOST
34 Posts
that bible is great,is there anyway you can download it to your computer to keep

·
Registered
7 Posts
hello. Tis is James in Black Forest, Colorado. I just signed up to this site and hopefully can get some good information. I don't even knoe how to properly ask a question here. If anyone would tell me this, I would appreciate it.

Myquestions will be related to my 1994 1/2 F350. I bought it years ago and it has been a great truck. My first mpg test showed that it got 18mpg and for a 350 w 4.10 gears and 4 doors and 4wheel drive and dualies I was happy. I put another 100,000 on its 100,000 and it now needs a new motor. I bought what I thought was a 97 7.3 and as it turns out the motor is 99 and probably out of a van or ambulance. One difference is the lack of a fuel pump in the valley. Is there anyone who has done this conversion that could share things i will need to do for this swap.

·
Registered
7 Posts
94 1/2 f350 gets a 99' 7.3

I am new to this site. I don't see where I would ask Questions about my 94 7.3. any help would be appreciated. I bourht a 94 1/2 F350 years ago and at that time it had 100,000 miles on it. I checked the mpg and at that time I was able to get 18; for a 1t, 4dr, 4x4 dualie, I was elated. However, after another 100,000 miles the truck goes through too much rotella to drive anymore. I found a, what I was told was a 97 7.3 with 60,000 on it and bought it. It turns out thea the motor is not a 97, its a 99' out of a van or ambulance. It has no fuel pump in the valley and other complications that I am unaware of. If anybody has done this conversion, I would GREATLY appreciate hearing for you.

James in Black Forest, Colorado.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Did I miss the 2003 7.3L PSD engine?

Thanks
C-man

·
528 Posts
Do you have a manual for the 02 7.3l as well?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts