The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Diesel Pro
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys Im probably picking up a 12V to put in my truck tomarrow. Im selling my motor I just pulled and I might have a second to part also. They are all stock. The one took a piece out of the crank. If anyone would like a complete motor with an extra crank Ill sell all as one. Nothing was hurt besides the crank. It had 112,000 on it. Or If you need parts let me know what you need. When things get rolling Ill put up a list with prices.

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
I need some a/c wiring if you gonna get rid of that

·
129 Posts
all the a/c parts there? would they work with a OBS?

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
all I need is the plug that plugs into the a/c tube on the top of the motor

·
Diesel Pro
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ill have to see what part your talking about kip

Yes the DP-tuner is for sale to. It is less than 2 monthes old it comes with the pod mount. It has no start, stock, 60hp tow, 80econ, 100 performance, 120 race, and 140 aggressive. It is tuned for just the intake and 4" exh. It was programed for NVK2 PCM code. Youll have to check with jody if it will work in your PCM. If it doesnt I could sell the chip and trade PCM's I just need one to run my dash so any PCM code will work for what im doing but Ill have to double check.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Will that dp tuner work on my 95 psd? If it will, how much would you like?

·
Diesel Pro
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The only way to get the pcm code is pulling the PCM. No it will not work in a 95. The HPOP is $250 shipped with lines to heads. The DP-Tuner is not even 2 monthes old. I payed $495 for it with the mount at 6 tunes. I would like to start it at. $400 shipped.

·
205 Posts
Macktruckdriver said:
The only way to get the pcm code is pulling the PCM. No it will not work in a 95. The HPOP is $250 shipped with lines to heads. The DP-Tuner is not even 2 monthes old. I payed $495 for it with the mount at 6 tunes. I would like to start it at. $400 shipped.
And you say you gotta have another PCM to trade with it?

·
Diesel Pro
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I guess call Jody at DP-tuner and ask him what is would cost to reburn it to your PCM code. Some times depending on the code the chip is burned for and the code your PCM has they are interchangable. Find out what it would cost to do that and we can work out a price. I wish I could still have it the thing worked wounders on fuel mileage and making my back tires wear out quick for some reason.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts