The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to run a buddy at the gym that has a nice 2001 2500 24v auto 4x4 w/ mrbp 5" exhaust and Edge box on level 5. He was pretty sure he would kill me, but he was very surprised as he jumped me off the line then I ran by him pretty easily and got out about 3-4 trucks before I shut down. I spun bad off the line so he jumped out but soon :smoke right passed.... it was fun but gonna run again i think today once i get my big head wastegate on so my boost will stay put...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nice kill :) People think trucks are slow, but when they ride in one / race against one, they change thier minds very quickly :) Considering that his truck was also two years newer then yours, thats even a bigger kill :)

·
165 Posts
not realy since yours came factory with more hp and the edge is only 120 and urs is 140 but a kills a kill still.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aaronisapayne said:
not realy since yours came factory with more hp and the edge is only 120 and urs is 140 but a kills a kill still.
his truck is lighter then mine and he told me he had more power and would walk all over me..lol... but he just got:squish

1 - 5 of 5 Posts