The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard a rumor that someone made 707 on the rollers at the diesel challenge! So who was that jack*** that said 6.0's couldn't make over 400! LOL :roflmao:

BTW that is awesome and congrats! :phatyo:

·
TDG Mafia Member #64!
885 Posts
superf350 said:
Heard a rumor that someone made 707 on the rollers at the diesel challenge! So who was that jack*** that said 6.0's couldn't make over 400! LOL :roflmao:

wow thats awesome, hahaha i hit 410 and im in love with all the power i have LOL

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
That's cruel super...we need details....now...LOL
j.schall

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW did you read Roberts numbers 525! Looks like his 544 wasn't to far off! :stirthepot: BTW that is not slamming Robert in case anyone takes it that way! It's meant in a good way! :Thumbup:

F

·
0 Posts
:sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

That is awesome if that's all correct info:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

F

·
0 Posts
superf350 said:
BTW did you read Roberts numbers 525! Looks like his 544 wasn't to far off! :stirthepot: BTW that is not slamming Robert in case anyone takes it that way! It's meant in a good way! :Thumbup:
In fairness though alot has been done between those 2 runs as far as I have read from Robert, either way all that matters is he laid down 525:bow:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a quote from thedieselplace:

And the 6.0L Powerstroke that was mentioned earlier did not blow a headgasket. It dynoed 600 and something on #2 and 709 on nitrous, and ran a 12.6 1/4 mile in a crew cab dually, and if they can keep the motor together (and head gasket sealed) the ford guys might get back into the horsepower battle between the three brands.

·
Registered
136 Posts
so where is the run where the 6.0 went over 400hp on diesel, and got into the 13s, or am i missing something again:poke:

superf350 said:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
blowin smoke said:
I read on the other site that it was tadd from ats that did the 707 hp run
That is also what I heard... Since I don't know the trucks I really don't know who's truck in the video other then it's a ford.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
norcalstroker said:
yep that would be correct i talk to robert today about everthing he said tadds truck is pretty crazy...
I did hear that Robert placed 2nd at May Madness last night in the sled pull:Thumbup:

1 - 20 of 270 Posts