The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Ive decided to sell my holset 72mm 2.8 class charger to go bigger. It was built by Robbins turbocharger in Columbus In. Im pretty sure its a hx 50 compressor cover thats been bored out. Its just as tight as new and runs great on the truck. It has a wastegated 18cm housing on it but the wastegate arm has a small tach weld on it to keep it in closed position.

It was on a lightly modded 24v for 6 pulls give or take and has been on my 12 valve for a couple weeks just driven up and down the road. Its not as bad as the bigger chargers on the road just with need a light foot. But when you go to light it it takes a couple seconds but when it goes hang on.

Ide like to have 975.00 for it but Im always game for negotiating as Im in the market for an s4.

pics......
http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj22/cummins-ram/

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
0 seasons on my 12 valve but 1 6 pull or so season on a lightly modded 24 valve. And price is obo so................let me know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
What Horsepower Rating is it? Like to Put it On my 92 Dodge CTD

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No horsepower rating neccesarily. It was custom built. If this will be on a ve pump it will need to be an awesome ve or bring the housing size down to 14 maybe. This charger will easily support 575. with relative ease.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts