The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good number on the dyno.....pulls like a train to 4300 RPM, starts falling over at 4400.. fuel stops at 4500. I think that needs to be changed... I think EFI lets us go to 4800?

Cant get the turbo to light on the line, still playing with that. Only 4 passes, best was [email protected]
2.15 60'

Dunbar pulled on it three times. 95 degree's out and heat soak prohibited a 4th pull with different tune. Only got to run the "small" side of the DSP2 switch

·
Nasty Girl
580 Posts
4cstr said:
Wow...good numbers Eric. Is this your truck?
Yes it is his truck, drives it to work every day too! Another fine piece of work from Merchant Auto! Now you see why I drive 1800 miles to get all my work done there! :Thumbup:

F

·
0 Posts
Congrats Eric!

I agree Keith, only one man is going to have his hands in the insides of my tranny/engine!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
dmaxalliTech said:
Good number on the dyno.....pulls like a train to 4300 RPM, starts falling over at 4400.. fuel stops at 4500. I think that needs to be changed... I think EFI lets us go to 4800?

Cant get the turbo to light on the line, still playing with that. Only 4 passes, best was [email protected]
2.15 60'

Dunbar pulled on it three times. 95 degree's out and heat soak prohibited a 4th pull with different tune. Only got to run the "small" side of the DSP2 switch
Do you ever find yourself staring at that knob.....LOL :poke: :sofa

·
3,754 Posts
congrats, impressive on a daily driver

1 - 8 of 8 Posts