The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
I think you are going to have to wait until the spring/summer... I know of A LOT of 6.0 that are getting reworked/ modified over the winter months....

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
What about some 1/4 times in these trucks (not talking about striped down race trucks, real trucks). Has anyone goten a heavy truck into the 11's on fuel??

·
170 Posts
790:Thumbup: Getting close!

·
433 Posts
ran a 7.40 with first stage no2 and blowing IC tube off b4 the 1/8th was up, im sure on fuel alone im in the high 11's. Dont quote me on it though !

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
The only 6.0 I have mad respect for is Bryan's It launches hard EVERYTIME.. consistant... sounds awsome and it looks killer when he has 4 slicks on... Great truck.. Are you going to morosso in April?

BTW congrats on the 790. I got awhile to go LOL

·
793 Posts
Is that a 6leaker hard to tell in the videos:shrug:eek:r did it say somewhere that it was. In the video where they opened the hood I paused and it looked like the cross tube used in BWD twins setup.

·
Registered
215 Posts
It's a 6.0L there is no doubt about it. I never heard a 7.3L with RPM's like that. It does sound like a 7.3L a little when the rpm's are coming up.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
we dont know what the horsepower number's and torque cause it took a big dump after we ran it... about 10000 pound truck... running 11.3... dont have a video of it.. have pictures of the truck.. egt's hit 1900 degrees..

what you guys think it had hp wise???

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
blackcloudCTD95 said:
The only 6.0 I have mad respect for is Bryan's It launches hard EVERYTIME.. consistant... sounds awsome and it looks killer when he has 4 slicks on... Great truck.. Are you going to morosso in April?

BTW congrats on the 790. I got awhile to go LOL
dont have any respect for mine anymore jordan?? :poke: :nunu:

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
maybe more like 285 now...LOL i was just messin! ...i respect your 12V a lot more now! haha.

·
Registered
252 Posts
The pine knoll truck, That is Jeff Jenkins, he does really good. Think he won his class last year. Pulls on the east coast. I have heard about him some on Eastern Extreme Pulling. They are always checking him to make sure he is legal and what not because of how good he is. He has to be pushing some serious power tho.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If everything goes as planed I hope to hit the 800 mark at TS in April. I made 744 HP at Suncoast earlier this year on a stock VGT turbo and absoutly no tuning on my nitrous. My friend and I just throwed a jet in and went for it. And I'm making a couple of changes so we'll see how it goes. :Thumbup:

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
who are you?? LOL and what you got done to that beast??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts