The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i basically parted out a 1983 monte carlo ss. i have two stock hoods, rear bumper cover, LOTS of misc interior parts, a complete dash (with gauges and radio), a complete A/C unit, seats, glass...

if interested let me know and i can see if i have it.

i will be pretty flexible with prices (i have to get it outta my garage. taking up WAYYY too much space)

·
2,710 Posts
Got any doors ? trunk lid ?

Mike

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had a trunk lid but the nieghorhood kids though it would be a good idea to bend the hell out of it when i wasnt home (it was behind my garage) so i junked it. sorry.

·
2,710 Posts
Crap . . . No doors ?

Mike

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope. sorry. the doors on the car i parted out were soooo far gone i just junked them with the car. to give you some indication as to how bad this car was rusted i'll tell you this. i couldnt get any lugnuts off, pass side door was rusted closed (NOT KiDDING) and the body mount bolts sheared right off when i tried to take them out. i said F*** it and just junked it. i took all of the interior pieces out, the rims (i finally got the lugnuts off. just cutt them off. haha) and the hood and the trunk (which as you know got ruined by some punks). what kinda project you got going?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts