The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 83 6.2l for sale with a turbo from a 96' gmc 6.5 , pump turned up, has 97,344 miles on it and was running great when i removed it. it was my daily work truck and i only removed it because it swapped in a Cummins :D

the 6.2 is going to possibly need 2 glowplugs replaced and an oil pressure sender / coolant temp sensor ( i needed them for the cummins) i had the engine wired up on manual glow plugs because the timer was acting funky. Oil was changed every 250 hours and it has brand new fuel and oil filters on it. it comes complete with the turbo, crossover pipe , downpipe, all parts to convert it back to N/A plus some various parts i have for it.

Im looking to get 600 cash for it considering i paid 500 for the turbo alone and just put the new filters, and a BRAND new starter with less than 50 starts on it that cost 225$ i can email pictures. and i have many references to varify that it ran!

·
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
south dennis, ma 02660 if he arrainges pickup at my house and pays for it id be glad to crate it up for him. pm me for more info

·
590 Posts
finally got a hold of him this am. he went ahead and tore into his with the intent on rebuilding it. claims he ordered parts yesterday. good price though. good luck with selling it.

·
6.2 man
20 Posts
parts

You wouldn't by chance want to sell the turbo setup would ya?

·
6.2 man
20 Posts
turbo

I have turbo and manifold off a 6.5... if ur truck doesn't have a/c it will fit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts