The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dana 44 axles, 4.88, locked front and rear with 35 boggers with lots of tread. Sprung over, AMC 360, with auto trans. Dana 300 transfer, warn 9000 winch, full roll cage, custom bumpers front and rear. Looks to be in really good shape, bright paint, no dents, and no rust. Soft top. So guys what is it worth? I am wanting one bad, but don't want to get gouged.

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
i have a fully restored 84 for sale, with 33x12.50- 15 procomp xterrains, 4 inch superlift, black beadlock wheels, dropped a chevy 350 in it and a th350 auto tranny, did a full frame off restoration, and rhino lined the inside, and painted the exterior ford f-150 yellow. it had no chrome on it. it is all black and yellow. im probably asking in the neighborhood of 12K? give or take a few. if your interested pm or email me

·
Registered
61 Posts
Den offer them 6k and work your way to 8k Check the frame rail just in front of the passengers side firewall for cracks and the steering gear mount, double check the motor mounts also!!!!

Rick

·
2,334 Posts
in the rear by the spring mounts on the frame get BAD.. the motor isnt stock neither is the dana 44 front id offer 6 and go from there as well just make sure u check everything then check it all again jeeps are bad for that and there mutts so be prepred buying parts lol ive got an 86 and i think ive got a lil of all the big three in there and not by choice

·
Registered
27 Posts
Been LOTS of modifying done. Check to see if it was done RIGHT, or just done. If the mechanic didn't know what he was doing, you could be buying yourself a lot of future trouble. Sounds like the drivetrain may have been swapped from a Wagoneer. If it's a real cherry, it could be worth $8-12K. But it's REALLY only worth what someone's willing to give. What is he asking?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts