The Diesel Garage banner

(9) Customized AutoMeter GS Gauges with Ford Pod

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Strictly Diesel 
#1 ·
I've got the following AUTOMETER "GS" SERIES GAUGES FOR SALE. These were purchased for my PERSONAL truck. (4) of them were installed in the truck, the rest were never installed. The truck has been sold and the new owner is going a different route so I've removed them.

Full Sweep Electric 1600°F Pyrometer - Installed and Used
Full Sweep Mechanical 35psi Boost - Installed and Used
Full Sweep Electric 4000psi HPOP - Installed and Used
Full Sweep Electric 100psi Fuel Pressure - Installed and Used
Full Sweep Electric Trans Temp - NEVER INSTALLED
Full Sweep Electric Water Temp - NEVER INSTALLED
Full Sweep Electric Oil Temp - NEVER INSTALLED
Full Sweep Electric Oil Pressure - NEVER INSTALLED
Full Sweep Electric Volts Gauge - NEVER INSTALLED
AutoMeter LED Dimmer - Installed and Used
Driven Diesel HPOP Pigtail Connector - Installed and Used
Driven Diesel Boost Gauge Install Kit with Billet Boost-T Fitting - Installed and Used
Driven Diesel Gauge Wiring Kit - Installed and Used

They are all this series of gauges from AutoMeter: http://www.strictlydiesel.com/c-88-gs.aspx

They have all had the polished bezels removed and black bezels installed by the AutoMeter Custom Shop. At the time I did this, AutoMeter didn't make the "Ford Match" gauges and this was the closest I could get. I've done a few more this way for customers that wanted more gauges that AM offers in the Ford Match line, or wanted the brighter, more intense green of the GS line. They are beautiful at night!!!!!

I have a 4 Gauge Super Duty A-Pillar that currently has the Pyro/Boost/HPOP/Fuel gauges in it. It's painted Medium Parchment (99.5-04 Tan). It has been been removed from the truck fully assembled, so it can be reinstalled in another truck very easily. See attached pictures.

I also have a 3 gauge under dash mount, but it might be going to the new owner, waiting for an answer. The underdash mount is NOT included in the pricing in this ad as the new truck owner has not yet told me if he wants to use it.

3 of the other gauges have been wired for the underdash mount, but this is easily undone.

All gauges include senders and all senders are NEW and never used (EXCEPT THOSE THAT GO WITH THE 4 GAUGES CURRENTLY IN THE A-PILLAR POD). I did not layout all of the sending units from all of the "uninstalled" gauges. The only "parts" shown in the pictures are the ones I removed from my truck.

Duplicating this set of gauges would run over $1850 (including the trip to the AutoMeter "Custom Shop")

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT SPLITTING UP THE SET! I will not consider it at this time.

$1300 + Shipping

Cashiers Check Preferred, but will consider PayPal if the fees are covered.

This is a PRIVATE PARTY SALE of MY PERSONAL PROPERTY, they are not being sold by the shop so I can't use the shop credit card system.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.