The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that sounds about right. Doug Smith has his at 912uncorrected, but thats also on drugs. For the record, Adams 2nd stage of NOx wasn't working right and he thinks that he can easily beat 912. I think he is also running water/meth as well.
Sean

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
WOW! I have heard rumors of 654 and that was the same guy that did 648...They call him Nathan, but I'm not sure who he is...they need to add that "iel" on there b/c I plan on crushing that! LOL

Nathaniel

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I don't like it when people dog others for using Nitros. Nitros is far from cheating in my book. When I get a cap for my truck I'm thinking about running Nitros to a WOT switch or something of that nature just to keep the EGT's in check.

·
Cummins Man
980 Posts
Gus is running a Stage 3 Trik pump yeah. The highest Hp on fuel before was 150 hp lower on a standard out put pump. Just what i have gathered. Hp is Hp though.

·
0 Posts
I gotta agree with the NOS stuff...900+HP is 900+ HP...no matter how its achieved. You do what you gotta do to get there.

You don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

·
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The truck is running a scheid HRVP44, Winspeed street injectors, and a 66/71 charger. The truck is supposed to go back to the dyno on the 5th, and it sounds like he's expecting a bit more out of it.
Sean

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I don't like nitros because you make 900 hp on fuel all day long, I'm even cool wih water/meth and propane, but you just hit nitros once for a couple seconds and you run out, then you're no longer making 900, that's all, to each his own

·
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dazed&confused said:
If I'm thinking of the same truck he has a monster pump to go on it right? Heard of one breaking 900 and is now installing a Stage 2 pump.
Yeah, it probably is. He and Csutton had a monster stage 2 a while back, that was on chris' truck, but broke and they never got it to the dyno, then had trouble getting it replaced. However I think that that was at the beginning of summer or last spring so they probably got one since then. Well it sounds like he's going to be unleashing some pretty serious power on Saturday so we'll see what happens, maybe he is throwing that pump on for this event.
Sean

1 - 20 of 32 Posts