The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys looking for a oldbodystyle CC DRW, really want a 4x4 but can live with a 2wd and would perfer a stick(don't feel like paying for a trans because i will tow some heavy stuff) must be in good shape to exelent shape, and i am willing to travel to get it, also want something with less than 150 on the ticker
robert
out

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
Finding an old body style dually 4x4 isnt going to be easy considering Ford didnt make any except for chassis cab's and that was rare. Some people did buy them and put styleside bed's on them.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there are a fair amount, many places like centuron, and 5r dually's baught 4x4 srw's and converted them, my first truck was a 95 ccdrw 4x4 should have never sold it lol
robert
out

·
International Tech.
531 Posts
I found one on autotrader. 97, 4x4, cc, DRW, 5sp trans, long bed. It needed some work. The dealer wanted like 10 grand for it or something. I will see if I can find it again.

·
Registered
68 Posts
coughcough* mines for sale cough:poke: not quite drw or 5 speed but the trannys done and the rear leafs are doubled up and rebuilt limited slip with 4:10s its been beefed up for the pulls so it might work for you. take a look in the for sale section.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts