2,126 Posts
Truck details, etc?

·
2,655 Posts
Cha-ching $ $ ..... :Thumbup: :Thumbup:

Way to go Jeff! .........and David for your Dyno! :HappyMugs

·
806 Posts
You just going to leave us hanging? Which truck? ............He just went and bought what? A Duramax. I hear ya Boy. Way to go!!!

·
not here much
302 Posts
Yeah I saw the other post about the 951 HP. Thats just awesome. I know he was pretty tickled to see the graph. :woot: He really has put some work and thought into that motor, but do give us some more details....PLEASE. :HappyMugs

Also will we be seeing this truck in Albany....

·
Registered
694 Posts
Damn. Way to go Jeff and Dave!! That schied pump and turbo combo really coming together nicely....... Was that with additives and fillers?

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was not there to see it, but this was to test a theory.

Jeff pulled off his twins, put on a HTT Sledpuller 66 and Dennis Perry supplied him with the TS PowerFool 2 Nitrous system.

According to Jeff this was way to easy. 1000 will happen.

With this configuration, he meets the DHRA rules for 5500 lbs in Pro Street. :HappyMugs

·
11 Second Truck Club
397 Posts
Easy or not, it is awesome power. I thought you guys might like bottle feeding one. ;)

·
706 Posts
1000 will be easy with the giggle gas,IMO. The limit will be the head gasket,but i bet that is at a lot more than 1000hp:sly: . Great work Jeff,that truck at 5500 should be an animal.

·
Registered
694 Posts
John DiMartino said:
1000 will be easy with the giggle gas,IMO. The limit will be the head gasket,but i bet that is at a lot more than 1000hp:sly: . Great work Jeff,that truck at 5500 should be an animal.
I'm going on record now saying that 9's will be the milestone by these guys! Keep it up! :Thumbup:LOL

Now when can i come down and pull that engine out for the racer?LOL :popcorn:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Great Job

Good job JEFF,as usual you got it together,Awesome numbers!!!!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Guess those who wanted the Single + spray weight reduced from 6200 to 5500 are not as happy now....

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Not who you are thinking......

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BMDMAX said:
Easy or not, it is awesome power. I thought you guys might like bottle feeding one. ;)
This is ALL your fault. He ran your truck on the dyno at SunCoast and look what you did. LOL He's a druggie...

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Brandon.... The dope peddler..... One time and you are hooked.... LOL

1 - 20 of 33 Posts