The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
gotta love black smoke!
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna get out of Trucking to stay home more.

99 Freightliner Century 70" high condo 12.7 Detroit 500 hp direct 10. Get an avg of about 6.8-7.2 depending on weather and speed. Has Alcoas all around that are about 3 yrs old. Drives are about 50% steers about 60-70%. Truck has camper fridge/freezer and Microwave 2500 watt cobra ac/dc, gps/radio combo new leather wide ride leather driver air ride seat was $1100. Truck has about 1,400,000 on it motor was done about 950k. Just did u joints on drive line. Motor burns about a gal every 8000k. Has a small kubota diesel motor that keeps batteries charged while sleeping. Has two house ac's on the back that can be run by small generator.

Trailer is a 2001 Utility 53 foot Dry van. Has air ride logistics post for straps. The floor has a few small dings from fork lifts but nothing to the ground. I was slowly switching to led light has 5 up top and 5 on bottom on sides, back is all led with 11 led on top 6 on bottom, front has 7 led across the top. Stainless steel doors and front, Has a side box for extra storage. Alcoas on the out side steel inside. Tires about 50% put two new on the front axle driver side.

I want $9000.00 for truck and $12,000 for trailer or $20,000 for both.

Call me with any question 801-673-6738 Here is a pic of the trailer on my brothers w900 with out some of the new lights. Ill post some more when the truck gets back from Phoenix.

Attachments

·
645 Posts
what gear ratios

Is that a D deck III or IV engine?

·
gotta love black smoke!
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not really sure on the ratio but I think its a 3.55, at 63 its 1450 rpm in 10th if that helps.

·
gotta love black smoke!
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A few pics snapped at truck stop.

Attachments

·
gotta love black smoke!
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status