was watching them today at lunch. sounded like a good running truck

·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not bad for a truck that pulls a trailer almost everytime he drives it

·
Registered
456 Posts
theres no replacement for displacement. 7.3 thats a reliable daily driver and a BADA** puller:Thumbup: gets a vote in my book.

·
Registered
713 Posts
looks good Pipey!!!!!!!!!!! sled seemed light or pan jsut moved up slow

·
713 Posts
pipewhiner said:
Too bad they wouldn't pay cus I was a dually.

That's crazy, no pay for it being a dually? It is run what you brung around here and hope you brought enough. Really no pay, just trophy's mostly, all in good entertaining fun.........plus the kids love it!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<this is the best part!

Nice running truck, good video!

Mikey

·
2,821 Posts
Nice Pull! I bet that got some attention. Chris

·
4 Posts
pipewhiner said:
Too bad they wouldn't pay cus I was a dually. Truck felt good for its first and likely last hook, lol.
Are you sure it was because you were a dually? Could you have been just a touch over 7700 lbs. I would be very interested in seeing you try that again, I'll even pay your entry fee! I won't make any excuses for myself or my truck, you won, period. But if your gonna talk smack at the next pull I would strongly suggest not to come lean on my fender and act like your my buddy! FYI Tom Nicholas runs a single charger. Just letting you know before you spread that viscious rumor any farther. Instead of offering me a hand when I was working on my truck in the pits, you must of seen an opppertunity to kick me when I was down.CONGRADULATIONS! For anyone else who's reading this and thinking I'm a jerk, I apologize. It's between me and pipeweiner

·
4 Posts
pipewhiner said:
Too bad they wouldn't pay cus I was a dually. Truck felt good for its first and likely last hook, lol.
Are you sure it was because you were a dually? Could you have been just a touch over 7700 lbs. I would be very interested in seeing you try that again, I'll even pay your entry fee! I won't make any excuses for myself or my truck, you won, period. But if your gonna talk smack at the next pull I would strongly suggest not to come lean on my fender and act like your my buddy! FYI Tom Nicholas runs a single charger. Just letting you know before you spread that viscious rumor any farther. Instead of offering me a hand when I was working on my truck in the pits, you must of seen an opppertunity to kick me when I was down.CONGRADULATIONS! For anyone else who's reading this and thinking I'm a jerk, I apologize. It's between me and pipeweiner

·
155 Posts
Tom, It's all in fun. Lighten UP!!! I would get my hands dirty with you anytime, even offer you my shop space as its only 9 miles from the pulls. I'm sure once you get your truck dialed in, I won't stand a chance. Besides that, I won't ever hook again. I proved the point that i have a good running truck and don't need to take the penis measuring contest any further. As far as the smack talking, you do you share around the area.... Besides, I had no idea I would even go over 200'

·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats funny right thereLOL LOL :pointlaugh

·
Registered
101 Posts
Regulator said:

can you pay for my hook fee i wana pull 2:smoke

·
3,754 Posts
good job.

·
Registered
624 Posts
nice pull man

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Regulator said:

Wow

·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts